Online Exclusive - This compact satellite communicator adds peace of mind to your adventures without adding weight to your pack. Stay in touch globally with two-way communication and interactive SOS capabilities (active satellite subscription required). TracBack® routing navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came — right on your device. You can also share your location with loved ones back home by using your MapShare™ ™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages.
- COMPACT, RUGGED DESIGN Don’t let the 4” x 2” size and 3.5 oz weight fool you. inReach Mini 2 is tough, durable, impact resistant (MIL-STD-810) and water-rated to IPX7. With the optional water-resistant case, bring your inReach Mini satellite communicator on your dives. It protects your inReach Mini to a depth of 10 ATM (or 100 meters).
- TWO-WAY MESSAGING Exchange text messages with loved ones back home, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field. INTERACTIVE SOS ALERTS In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination center.
- Share your location with loved ones back home at any time using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages via the global Iridium® satellite network. To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini 2 device, an active satellite subscription is required. You can opt for an annual package or a flexible month-to-month plan.
- TRACBACK® ROUTING The new TracBack routing feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came, should you get lost — right on your device. The new Digital Compass gives you accurate heading information — even when you’re not moving
- Get detailed weather updates on inReach Mini 2 or a paired compatible device. You can even request forecasts for your current location or other waypoints or destinations on your itinerary.
- Get free access to the cloud-powered Garmin Explore™ website on your computer to plan your trips, create preset messages and quick texts, sync and manage your device settings, and much more.
- GARMIN EXPLORE APP Sync with the mobile app on your compatible smartphone for navigation, waypoints, courses, activities and collections. Also get access to trip planning and topographical mapping.
- Remotely control inReach Mini 2 to send and receive messages, start and stop tracking, and trigger an interactive SOS using compatible Garmin handhelds, wearables or other mobile devices.
- DIMENSION 2.04” x 3.90” x 1.03” (5.17 x 9.90 x 2.61 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE 0.9" x 0.9" (23 x 23 mm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 176 x 176 pixels DISPLAY TYPE sunlight-readable, monochrome, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- WEIGHT 3.5 oz (100.0 g)
- BATTERY TYPE Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Sensors Built-in- HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER, (GPS, GALILEO, QZSS) COMPASS & GPS COMPASS (WHILE MOVING)
- WAYPOINTS - 1000 ROUTES - 100 TRACKS - 200
- BATTERY LIFE Up to 14 days at 10-minute tracking send interval with standard activity recording with full sky view Up to 4 days with moderate tree cover (default) Up to 5 days at 10-minute tracking send interval with high detail activity recording with full sky view Up to 2 days with moderate tree cover Up to 30 days at 30-minute tracking send interval with standard activity recording with full sky view Up to 10 days with moderate tree cover Up to 1 year when powered off
- WATERPROOF IPX7
- INTERFACE USB-C