For runners who want to explore any trail and feel protected while running, the Cascadia 16’s DNA LOFT v2 offers soft cushioning with an adaptable midsole and outsole construction designed to take on any terrain with the knowledge their shoes will deliver.
- Enhanced adaptability: New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- Softer cushioning: New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes this Cascadia 10% softer and 20% lighter than previous versions.
- GORE-TEX® upper: Lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane is bonded directly to the upper for a light, flexible fit.
- Flexible protection: Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and rocks while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Activity/Sports: Trail Running
- Advanced Features: Flex Grooves, Removable Insole, Rock Plate, Vegan Friendly, Padded Collars
- Advanced Technology: Gore-Tex
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Wipe with Dry Cloth for dirt
- Certifications: No Certifications
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Forefoot Stack Height (in): 0.4716 in
- Forefoot Stack Height (mm): 12 mm
- Heel Stack Height (in): 0.786 in
- Heel Stack Height (mm): 20 mm
- Insole Material: EVA
- Lining Material(s): Gore-Tex®
- Midsole Material: EVA
- Offset (in): 0.3144 in
- Offset (mm): 8 mm
- Outsole Material(s): Blown Rubber
- Product Weight (g): 326 g
- Product Weight (oz): 11.4993 oz
- Shoe Cut: Mid-Cut
- Sustainability: Vegan
- Upper Material(s): Cordura, Polyester Mesh