Online Exclusive - Behold! Socks fit for the queens and kings in your life! There are the bold, there are the beautiful and then there are THESE socks. It’s time to bow down to the Lord of Coziness – the Raajasee are here
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- The Raajasee socks are black with coral, emerald green, and white details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of jurra bumchack (joined x's) and lamree (z's), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Black, Green, Coral
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan