The YETI Tundra® 35 is the right size for personal hauls or food for a small crew. It boasts up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and a rugged rotomolded construction for optimum adventure performance. And it fits nicely in an inner tube, making it the perfect, portable cooler to take tubing down the river.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Permafrost™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- T-rex™ Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- Interlock™ Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat
- Anchorpoint™ Tie-down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
- Neverfail™ Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- Coldlock™ Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Lipgrip™ Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
- Doublehaul™ Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability
- Vortex™ Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining
- Bearfoot™ Non-slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place
- Outside Dimensions: 16 1/8" × 15 3/4" × 21 3/8"
- Inside Dimensions: 9 3/8" × 10 5/8" × 13 7/8"
- Empty Weight: 20 lbs