The YETI Tundra® 210 is our deepest outdoor cooler with a smaller, cubed footprint. That cavernous space combined with less surface area lets you haul a mighty load of food or drinks without taking up too much space in your truck, trailer, or boat. Of course, all that efficiency of space doesn’t do you much good if it can’t keep your supplies cold.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- T-rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- Anchorpoint Tie-down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
- Doublehaul Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining
- Bearfoot Non-slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place
- Outside Dimensions: 25 3/4" × 24 1/8" × 39 3/4"
- Inside Dimensions: 17 5/8" × 18 1/2" × 31 1/8"
- Empty Weight: 62 lbs