Insect repellant spray whitout deet - Icaridine 20% - Repels stable flies, black flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and ticks.
- Hold 15 to 20 cm from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion.
- Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary.
- Do not apply directly to face or to excessively sunburned skin.
- To apply to face: spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears. Do not spray in enclosed spaces.
- Reapply if necessary after 12 hours for protection from mosquitoes and ticks, and 10 hours for protection from black flies.
- icaridin 20%
- supervise applications on children.
- Do not apply to the hands of smaller children.
- Do not use on infants under 6 months of age.
- Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- Flammable, do not store near heat sources, sparks or open flame.
- Do not smoke while applying.