For 160 years, Timex has focused on quality, value and timeless style. Today, trusted favorites testify to our customer loyalty, redesigned classics make bold modern statements, and worldwide popularity proves wearing a Timex tells more than time. Through trends, technology, expeditions, marathons and generations, Timex keeps on ticking.
- New ergonomic design positions watch on the side of wrist for easy viewing
- 50-lap memory per workout with average heart rate per lap
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split
- Wireless Data Xchanger USB lets you synch your watch, 5-segment interval timer with training zones, 2-mode countdown timer, 3 alarms with 5-minute backup
- Indiglo night-light with night-mode feature, water resistant to 100 meters
- Weight: 295 g