Our synthetic winter sleeping bag designed for frigid nights at camp. The Centari sleeping bag is the cozy cocoon you want for frigid winter nights. Your bag stays warm without adding bulk thanks to our advanced ThermaCapture™ seams. The water-resistant eraLoft™ synthetic insulation is light, compressible and provides a high degree of warmth in the wet conditions commonly found in winter camping. Our SynergyLink™ Connectors also integrate the Centari with your mattress to ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like for the best night’s rest possible. The Centari is offered in three sizes and designed to fit both men and women. Stuff sack and storage sack included.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Thermacapture™ Seams: Trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight while using eraLoft™ synthetic insulation
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Rapidly warms cold feet.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Weight: lb oz ( g)
- Temperature: 5°F (-15°C)
- EN Rating – Comfort: 18°F (-8°C)
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 5°F (15°C)
- Fill Type: eraLoft Poly Hollow Fiber, Thermacapture Seams
- Fill Weight: 3 lbs ( 1.38 kg)
- Length: 79" ( 201 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" ( 160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 61" ( 156 cm)
- Foot Girth: 46 " ( 117 cm)
- Packed Dimensions: 11 in x 18 in (25 cm x 46 cm)
- Shell Fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR