No matter what the weather has in store during your multi-day treks, The North Face Men’s Paramount Trail 32 Inch Convertible Pants will have you covered. The DWR finish repels water on soggy days, and the UPF 50 fabric protects you on sunny ones.
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- Relaxed straight fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Snap center front with zip-fly
- Fold-over waistband with partial elastic and adjustable belt
- Streamlined, welt hand and rear pockets
- Zip-close cargo pocket
- Legs zip off to create 10" shorts
- 17" leg opening
- Gusseted inseam
- Embroidered logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight: 420 g (15 oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabric: 168 g/m² 100% nylon