Equipped with a special grip system, the TECNOPRO Active 8 G2 Grip is designed to allow maximum push-off speed and power for your cross-country workout. The light Cap construction with a strong Densolite core guarantees that you benefit from both the low weight and the stability of the ski for a more efficient workout. The Active 8 features a V-Camber construction with a longer and higher camber, and a parabolic Sport Sidecut for easy handling and stable manoeuvrability. The Active 8 G2 Grip’s 1500 base comes with an optimized factory finish. It is premounted with the new Prolink Access binding.
- V-Camber (Classic & Skating): The V-Camber construction features a longer and higher camber than the U-Camber, resulting in faster and more effective response of the ski. Classic skiers will experience a clearer differentiation between the grip and glide phases according to the amount and timing of the induced pressure. Skaters can boost their performance thanks to the enhanced response and the considerably stiffer construction of the skis.
- Sport Sidecut: The sidecut describes the shape of the ski’s edge. Parabolic shape, with wider tip and tail, and narrow under the foot for easy handling and stable turns. Parabolic shape, with wider tip and tail, and narrow under the foot for easy handling and stable turns.
- Baseindex 1500: Even a smooth-looking ski base has microscopically small gaps. The base index indicates the number of those gaps per square centimetre. The higher the index, the more wax can be absorbed.
- Advantages: better gliding performance, waxing is more sustainable, less waxing required.
- Base Finish (Grinding): Certain base finishes and grinding patterns are responsible for better gliding properties than others. More and deeper grinding is used for wet snow, while fine grinding is used for cold/dry conditions. Our Universal Grinding works perfectly in all snow conditions, but best in Central Europe’s rather wet/warm conditions.
- Grip G2: Grip G2 is a special Nowax system with outstanding climbing as well as excellent gliding properties. The skis are designed to allow maximum push-off speed and power at the start of a cross-country trek or race.
- CAP Construction: Light and very durable construction with a structural cap wrapped around the core and its surrounding materials, including innovative variations with different reinforcing materials in various combinations and arrangements.
- Densolite Core: Lightweight, yet stable ski core suitable for all conditions with an extremely favourable power to weight ratio at a density of 270g/cm3.
- TIP: 52 mm
- WAIST: 47 mm
- TAIL: 49 mm