The Terminus is an all-purpose slip joint folding knife. It features a quality 3.0-inch CTS BD1 stainless steel blade and G10 handles. Slip joint knives are easier to clean, maintain, and have fewer mechanical bits to get dirty and cause problems. The versatile clip point BD1 blade features a straight edge and a nail nick for opening. Textured G10 handles and jimping on the blade offer improved control during use. The small guard on the blade prevents accidental closure of the blade on fingers. Its slim profile makes it easy to carry with or without the reversible low-carry pocket clip.
- Single sharpened edge on the blade provides clean cuts and easy serviceability
- Blade shape - Clip Point. Moves the tip closer to the center line for improved piercing-style cuts
- Held in place with spring pressure. Does not require the release of a lock to close the blade
- Handle material - Durable fiber-reinforced laminate material. Excellent chemical and moisture resistance
- Overall Length: 7"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Weight: 2.9 oz
- Vendor Style Number: TM1002-BX