Hit the slopes in style. The Women’s PhD® Snow Medium socks add extra personality to the targeted cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree™ elite fit system found in our Merino wool ski socks. Performance is always in fashion with this Bryan Iguchi design.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Medium Cushion: Medium cushioned foot and leg for high impact absorption and ultimate warmth
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- 13" Overall height