Our revolutionary 360-printing process allows us to fully saturate our socks with color, making the designs vibrant and bright, all the way down to the Merino fiber. So professional skier Chris Benchetler’s artwork springs to life on our Women’s PhD® Ski Light Elite Northern Dreams Prints. This sock is packed with amazing features like strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. Our 4 Degree™ elite fit system creates a dialed-in fit, and Indestructawool™ technology helps deliver long-lasting wear.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 360° print technology
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning: Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- 13" Overall Height