No matter the trail, the Smartwool Women’s Merino Sport Hike Short has got you covered. A lightweight, quick-drying, recycled stretch-woven fabric is designed to move and stretch, while the waistband and hand pockets are lined with Merino Sport 150 mesh for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Smart, functional additions like a double snap closure with a zipper fly, a drawcord-adjustable waist, and multiple pockets means that these shorts are dialed in for all of your adventures. And, as a bonus, you may not even have to change into another outfit after your workout, as these shorts are happy hour approved.
- Lightweight, quick-dry, recycled stretch-woven fabric made to enhance ease of movement
- Double snap closure, zipper fly, and drawcord adustable waist
- Waistband lined with Merino Sport 150 mesh for next-to-skin comfort
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane; Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Main Body: 100% Nylon; Trim/Lining: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Care Instruction(s): Delicate/Gentle Cycle
- Fly Closure: Zipper
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Pocket Type(s): Open
- Short Type: Athletic Shorts
- Shorts Fit: Slim
- Shorts Rise: Mid Rise