The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. To add warmth, we use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- The UltraLight Insulated Regular is designed with 181 Air Sprung Cells. These revolutionary Air Sprung Cells™ are formed by a matrix of dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket- sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort.
- Single-chamber design with medium resolution of Air Sprung Cells™ for lightweight: comfort and ease of use.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve for really fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between Weight: and durability.
- The Exkin Platinum® non-woven layer is virtually silent and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper.
- Thermolite® insulation prevents air circulation and heat loss due to convection.
- Unique aeronautical manufacturing technology: liquid-extruded TPU bonds permanently to the shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- Inflation with one of Sea to Summit’s optional pumps (Jetstream or Airstream) takes only 30 to 60 seconds; mouth inflation incredibly requires only 8-12 full breaths. Deflation takes moments.
- Dimensions: 72" L x 21.5" W x 2" H (183 x 55 x 5 cm)
- Weight: 480g (16.9 oz)
- R-Value: 3.3
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 181
- Packed Size: 4" x 9" (10 x 23 cm)