Versatile, light, and durable, these bags offer high quality construction and come in a set which includes: 1L, 2L, and 4L sizes. These are less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. The three sizes fit into little corners of a sea kayak and they are light enough to bring color-coded order to backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Set of 3 lightweight Dry Sacks which includes: 1L, 2L, 4L sizes
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon® roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Round base on all sizes
- Great for backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Lightweight 70D nylon
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Vendor Style Number: 277