The Salomon Women's XA Discovery GTX Trail Running Shoes are ideal for all types of terrain, where more protection is needed. Suitable for beginners and / or heavy runners.
- CONTAGRIP - Combining rubber of different density, these soles offer a mix of grip and durability enabling sustained speed on varied terrains.
- ENERGY CELL - It distributes the weight on the outsole providing forefoot support.
- SENSIFIT - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- GORE-TEX - Gore-Tex is an extremely waterproof and breathable synthetic fabric. It keeps feet dry and protected, even in the event of wet conditions.
- ORTHOLITE - OrthoLite sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- QUICKLACE - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Vendor Style Number: L40680600