In need of a thermoelectric generator to convert heat to power? Of course you are. Add water to the PowerPot and use a wood fire, LPG or liquid fuel stove to heat it. The PowerPot exploits the temperature difference between the heat source and the pot contents to generate electricity. It puts out enough current to refill your phone about as fast as a wall charger. The water is needed to protect the pot during charging. It’s not an ideal rig for cooking complex meals but it’s great for boil-in-bag dinners or to pre-heat water so you can finish cooking in the lid or other cookware.
- Thermoelectric generator and solid-state voltage regulator provide up to 5W of power, 1 Amp max at 5 V (DC).
- USB A port is compatible with standard USB devices, including cell phones, GPSs, iPods, and power-cells
- Use it to run speakers, lights, fans, or other low-power USB appliances
- Heavy-duty, flame-resistant wire tucks between the pot’s folding handles to route away from the heat source while in use.
- Includes PowerPot with bowl/lid, 5 V USB regulator, and fast-charge 3-in-1 cable.
- Ideal for: Backpacking, Car camping
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Includes: 2 pots
- Diameter: 11.4cm
- Volume: 1.4 L
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 11.4 x 20.3cm
- Non-stick: Yes
- Foldable Handle: Yes
- Made in USA