The Platypus Women’s Siouxon hydration pack is made for ripping all-mountain trails all day long. The newly redesigned Siouxon (Sue-sonn) 10 offers a stable, tailored fit, plenty of space to organize your riding essentials, and boasts the new, airy FloatAir™ back panel to keep you cool all day long.
- Women’s Fit: Designed and built for optimal fit and comfort, pack features soft-touch materials at body contact points, an optimally sized back panel length, anatomically shaped and angled waist belt and shoulder straps, as well as long-track sternum strap adjustment.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that locks securely, and a quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access, clean and refill reservoir.
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses or goggles—or your media device—from marring scratches.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you’re on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz (930 g)
- Pack Weight: 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)
- Resevoir Weight: 6 oz (170 g)
- Gear Volume: 7 L
- Resevoir Volume: 3 L
- Dimensions: 17" H x 9" W x 7" D