Embarking on a six-month journey across one of America’s greatest thru-hikes, or looking for a lightweight hot weather hiking solution to pesky rocks and scree, the Thru Gaiter is a winner for all. Its near-weightlessness and easy-on design makes it the perfect choice for ounce-counting adventurers who need a simple, streamlined answer to keeping trail debris out of shoes and socks. Its front is constructed with a durable ripstop fabric with thermo-regulating technology that breathes in hot weather and traps heat in the cold for total temperature control. Its back uses the exclusive self-cooling ActiveIce™ tech to provide protection where you’re most vulnerable to sunburns and sweat. All-around UPF 50+ fabric guards sensitive skin from sun damage, and a hypalon instep strap keeps gaiter secure and snug beneath your footwear. From calf to ankle, the Thru Gaiter is your best bet for prolonged ultralight adventures through hot climates.
- Thru-hiking's ultralight approach to footwear protection
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Lightweight and Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Four Shoe Lace Hooks, Durable Hypalon Instep Strap and Streamlined Design
- Functional Details: Elastic Top and Bottom Edges
- Fabric: 100% nylon front, 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex back
- Weight: 1.9oz / 55g
- Vendor Style Number: 269288