Osprey’s Meridian 60L/22" is a traveling chameleon. This wheeled duffel bag is sized to fit perfectly in the overhead compartment and rolls effortlessly on a rugged HighRoad™ chassis. When you reach the end of the civilization, unzip the rear panel to reveal technical backpack suspension. Carry-on size.
- Large wheels for a smooth roll over any surface: cobblestone streets, gravel roads, carpeted airport terminals or icy sidewalks.
- The shoulder harness quickly deploys out of a zippered pocket on the rear panel and can be set up in seconds, allowing you to carry it over or through whatever obstacle is in your way. When not in use, the rear pocket stores and organizes other gear outside the main compartment for quick access.
- The Meridian Day Pack attaches to the front Meridian wheeled travel bags providing flexibility when you reach your destination. Padded laptop and tablet sleeves, organization pockets, external mesh pockets and a stowable harness complete the package for side hikes and market trips.
- The Meridian Series suspension system is more refined and comfortable than other convertible rolling packs. We’ve been making the most comfortable backpacking packs in the world for 40 years, and you can tell when you carry these premium travel bags. Adjustable for torso lengths from 16 – 22”.
- Grab Handles - Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for extra control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Rear Panel Pocket - Rear panel pocket holds magazines and an ID card window helps you quickly spot your bag on the luggage carousel
- Panel Access - Large front panel access to main body of pack with lockable sliders