Sometimes the road to your destination gets rough. And when it does, the Fairview Wheeled 36 lends you a hand … er, harness. Merging rugged wheels with the Farpoint/Fairview’s backpack-style carry means you can wheel your pack down Ubud’s boutique-lined main street and toss it over your shoulder when you ascend the steps of your hillside villa. Front-panel access makes packing your sandals, suit and sunscreen a breeze, while internal compression keeps everything secure during transit. This is the lightest weight convertible wheeled travel pack we’ve ever made, its carry-on size and it’s compatible with our attachable Daylite® daypack series.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
- Volume: 36 L
- Weight: 5.29 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 14" x 9"
- Material(s): Main - 210HDHigh tenacity nylon, Accent - 500D Nylon packcloth, Bottom - 500D Nylon packcloth