In classic Old Town style, the Loon 120 offers an innovative design, complete with a removable work deck with a USB port for cameras, food and gear. Outfitted with a customizable seating system featuring plush padding, under-leg support and smart ventilation to keep you cooler in hot weather, the Loon is loaded with extras for the advanced kayaker. With both bow and stern bungees, there’s ample room for extra gear, while the streamlined keel lets you power through the water at higher speeds.
REMOVABLE WORKDECK WITH USB
The Old Town Loon kayak features a removable workdeck providing customizable space for cameras, gear and water. The workdeck also features dry storage and a USB charge port to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water. Battery (not included) can be plugged in and stored inside work deck hatch.
- Removable work deck with USB port
- Thigh pads reduce chafing; matching ACS to padding
- Supportive foot brace system
- Bow and stern deck bungees provide ample storage for essentials
- Length: 12' (3.6 m)
- Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Weight: 56 lbs (25.4 kg)
- Cockpit Size: 56" x 22" (142.2 x 55.9 cm)
- Maximum Capacity: 375 lbs (170 kg)
- Material: Three Layer Polyethylene