The MSR Access 3 person tent lets you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around the weight of a large mountaineering tent. Warm, light and strong, this four-season tent provides the protection that skiers, splitboaders and snowshoers need for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line. The robust frame can withstands overnight snow loading, and is quick to set up in the cold. Whether your party is base camping to access powder lines or completing a multiday traverse, the MSR Access 3 person tent is warm enough for cold winter nights, yet light enough to keep you nimble while on the move.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Dimensions: 84" L x 70" W x 47" H
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz (1.99 kg)
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz (2.30 kg)
- Floor Area: 41 sq ft + 17.5 sq ft (vestibules)
- Stuff Sack Size: 21" x 7" (53 x 17 cm)
- Canopy Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon and DWR
- Fly Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon 1,200mm Durashield™ Polyurethane and Silicone
- Floor Fabric: 30D Ripstop Nylon 3,000mm Durashield™ Polyurethane and DWR
- Vendor Product Number: 09546