Traditional style with completely waterproof construction for getting after it year round. Built with versatility in mind, the Scrambler™ 30 OutDry® keeps contents dry in any conditions, easily carrying everything from rock shoes and a rack of cams, to extra layers and avalanche tools. Low profile shoulder straps and a stowable waist belt provide an ergonomic fit, while a top zippered pocket keeps essentials handy while setting a skin track or hiking to the crag.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly
- Easy access hydration sleeve with drainage under top pocket
- Rope strap under top pocket
- Side compression straps keep any size load stable
- Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
- Stowable webbing belt adds stability when needed
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- Reinforced gear loops on lower sides of pack offer clip points for climbing gear or carrying skis A-frame
- Materials: 400D HD Nylon (body), Air Mesh (accent)
- Weight: 770 g / 1 lbs. 11 oz.
- Capacity: 30 L
- Dimensions: 55 x 28 x 24 cm / 22" x 11" x 10"
- Torso Range: 41 - 56 cm / 16" - 22"
- Waist Range: 64 - 94 cm / 25" - 37"