This 2-person, 3-season tent provides comfort beyond belief--an excellent backpacking choice when low weight and plenty of ventilation are priorities.
- Freestanding design offers a solid shelter with ample square footage; two poles plus one brow pole offers great head room
- New Atlas 7001 poles use Atlas connectors for corrosion- and dent-resistance, plus they're completely field serviceable
- Atlas Floating pole connectors mean poles flex with less stress at the joints, weigh less with more strength, and can be fixed without tools
- Pole clips save weight, make setup a cinch and allow superior ventilation between rainfly and tent
- Gated Power Clips at all pole intersections increase structural strength
- Taped, full-coverage polyester rainfly maintains a taut pitch even when wet
- Inverted double rainfly zippers allow ease of ventilation and feature laminated zipper flaps for water resistance
- Large pole-supported vestibule stores gear and protects the entry in heavy weather; features a non-yellowing, clear SVX film window
- Tension Shelf supports a brow pole that greatly increases vestibule volume and adds structural strength, plus offers overhead storage!
- Ripstop nylon canopy with no-see-um mesh door and body panels maintains ventilation to prevent interior condensation
- Large mesh pockets and webbing hang loops keep things organized inside
- Perimeter seams form waterproof tub-style floor that is up off the ground and under the rainfly for extra weather protection
- Seasons: 3
- Capacity: 2
- Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 21"
- Floor Dimensions: 88.5" x 56.5"
- Peak Height: 43"
- Number of Doors: 1
- Canopy Fabric: Nylon Ripstop
- Floor Fabric: Coated Nylon Taffeta
- Rainfly Fabric: Coated Polyester Taffeta