If you are looking for a high performance backpack for long journeys and a woman specific fit, the McKINLEY Yukon CT 60W+10 Vario is the right choice. It’s designed to be durable thanks to its strong polyamide fabric that comes with a PFC free water-repellent finish and is capable of taking on heavier loads. An ideal weight distribution is provided by the ergonomically shaped hip-belt, load adjustment straps to bring the weight to the center of gravity and the FIT Vario 2.0 backsystem. Furthermore women specific shoulder straps support great comfort while carrying your load. McKINLEY’s SpeedFit technology has been specifically developped for a quick and easy adjustment to individual back length. Extra features include a zipped opening at the front that makes lower packed gear easily accessible, trekking pole fixations, a height adjustable lid and several extra pockets for additional space. The bag provides a sternum strap for more stability on shoulders, H2O compatibility and comes with an integrated rain cover.
- Speed Fit - Built-in speed fit strap adjusts length to your body in one quick motion
- Adjustable Top Lid - Height-adjustable top lid for volume expansion. Depending on the backpack model, the adjustment provides 8 to 10 additional litres.
- Integrated Side Pocket - Pocket for additional storage. Can store a bottle. If not being used, the pockets are hidden.
- Pole Fixation - Straps on the outside of the backpack used to attach the poles for easy transport and quick reach.
- Integrated Raincover - Rain cover that is stowed in a small zipped pocket
- Hipbelt Pocket - Small pocket integrated into the hip belt
- Front Opening - Large zippered opening at the front of the backpack allowing quick access
- Shoulder Straps Womens - For maximum comfort and performance, the shoulder straps are designed to specifically suit the female body and shape
- Women Specific Hipbelt - A hip belt can ease the effort of carrying a heavy load by transferring a majority of the weight from the shoulders to the hips. A women-specific hip belt is specifically designed to suit the female body and shape
- FiT 2.0 Vario - Anatomically pre-shaped fit, easy adaptation to any back length, weight control adjustment for optimum distribution along the user’s body, and superior ventilation make the FIT VARIO back system perfect for adventures with large loads
- H20 Compatible - The H2O feature is designed to guarantee compatibility with all modern hydration systems. Such drinking systems allow a continuous and easy water supply at any time while keeping the rucksack on the back
- PFC Free - The eco-friendly 100% PCF free (fluorocarbon-free) DWR (durable water repellency) and WR (water repellency) finish is a sustainable, highly durable and renewable water-repellent treatment
- Access: Top and front entry
- Raincover: Yes
- Hipbelt: Yes
- Bottom Compartment: Yes
- External Fixation: Yes
- Number Of Outside Pocket: 4
- Back Length Adjustable: Yes
- Volume: 60 L
- Volume: 10 L
- Weight (in Kg) 1.8
- Material: Polyamide 210 denier WAFFLE CHECK structure