If you’re looking for the all-purpose answer to your camping needs, look no further than the McKINLEY Trekker D 5. This model is made from a ripstop polyamide fabric that coats both the exterior shell and interior lining. It’s designed to keep you protected from chilly conditions via thermal details such as the foot box, collar, zipped double draft tube and face warmer. Along with being protective, this model comes with features such as Responsible Down fill (29% duck down, 71% polyester hollow fibre) and PFC-free materials. Finally, everything on this sleeping bag is fastened together via YKK zippers.
- Face Warmer - Pre-formed hood that adjusts to the head; doesn’t bother your sleep and provides the perfect amount of warmth. The hood can be individually adjusted to the head with a drawcord.
- Thermal Footbox - Extra-insulated and snuggly shaped area around the feet, one of the more vulnerable areas where heat is easily lost.
- Thermal Collar - The thermal collar closes the sleeping bag tightly to prevent warmth from escaping. This is very important in low temperatures. An integrated drawcord allows additional, individual adjustment to the body.
- Double Draft Tube with Zip Protection - Thermal insulation along one side of the zipper to avoid cold bridges. This additional insulation is important in low temperatures
- Thermal Hood - Additional thermal collar around the face, usually offered with 3- and 4-season sleeping bags
- PFC Free - The eco-friendly 100% PCF free (fluorocarbon-free) DWR (durable water repellency) and WR (water repellency) finish is a sustainable, highly durable and renewable water-repellent treatment
- Responsible Down - All down certified according to the Responsible Down Standard is sourced from well-treated ducks and geese, which were not force-fed and/or live plucked thus strictly raised respecting animal welfare aspects. The down is marked by the official “RDS Certified” logo and offers full supply chain transparency. It’s also leading standard for animal welfare in down and feather products
- YKK - The YKK® Zipper supplier offers high quality YKK® products which are durable
- 80% Down and 20% feather 700 fill power
- Shell Material: Polyester 190 threads
- Lining Material: Polyamide Ripstop 40 denier 290 threads
- Filling Material: Duck Down 29 %, Polyester Hollow Fibre 71 %
- Comfort Temp (in degree): 10
- Limit Temp (in degree): 5
- Extreme Temp (in degree): -7
- Length: 220 cm
- Shoulder Width: 80 cm
- Bottom Width: 55 cm
- Max Body Size 1: 195 cm
- Packing Size: L 31 x W 14 cm