Prepare for your adventures in the outdoors with the Make CT 55+10 Vario backpack from McKINLEY. It has been designed for multi-day hikes and also offers great performance and comfort to travel-backpackers. The durable, strong polyester fabric comes without harmful PFC compounds on water-repellent finish. The bag provides plenty of storage by two spacious zipped side pockets, a height adjustable top-lid, an additional open front pocket for easy and fast access to e.g. a rain jacket, and a bottom compartment to store your sleeping bag or other gear. The integrated raincover supports protection against the wetter weather, while a chest belt ensures more stability on shoulders. Extra features include a zipped opening at the front that makes lower packed gear easily accessible, H2O compatibility and it is complete with an adjustable FIT VARIO backsystem to fit your individual back length.
- Adjustable Top Lid - Height-adjustable top lid for volume expansion. Depending on the backpack model, the adjustment provides 8 to 10 additional litres.
- Integrated Side Pocket - Pocket for additional storage. Can store a bottle. If not being used, the pockets are hidden.
- Pole Fixation - Straps on the outside of the backpack used to attach the poles for easy transport and quick reach.
- Integrated Raincover - Rain cover that is stowed in a small zipped pocket.
- Hipbelt Pocket - Small pocket integrated into the hip belt.
- Front Opening - Large zippered opening at the front of the backpack allowing quick access.
- Top Lid Pocket - Intergrated zipper pocket
- Chest belt
- FiT 2.0 Vario - Anatomically pre-shaped fit, easy adaptation to any back length, weight control adjustment for optimum distribution along the user’s body, and superior ventilation make the FIT VARIO back system perfect for adventures with large loads.
- H20 Compatible - The H2O feature is designed to guarantee compatibility with all modern hydration systems. Such drinking systems allow a continuous and easy water supply at any time while keeping the rucksack on the back.
- PFC free - The eco-friendly 100% PCF free (fluorocarbon-free) DWR (durable water repellency) and WR (water repellency) finish is a sustainable, highly durable and renewable water-repellent treatment
- Access: Top and front entry
- Raincover: Yes
- Hipbelt: Yes
- Bottom Compartment: Yes
- External Fixation: Yes
- Number Of Outside Pocket: 3
- Back Length Adjustable: Yes
- Volume: 55 L
- Volume: 10 L
- Weight (in Kg) 1.56
- Material: Polyester 300 denier 7*7 Ripstop structure