LifeStraw Flex is a multi-use water filter that reduces lead and heavy metals and removes bacteria and parasites. The basic kit includes a soft-touch bottle and the filter can be used in 5 different ways.
- Compact, easy to use and carry
- Reduces heavy metals, including lead
- Versatile with 5 uses in 1 product: use as a personal straw, use with soft touch bottle, adaptable to plastic water bottles, adaptable to hydration bladders and adaptable to LifeStraw Mission.
- Removes 99.999999 % of bacteria
- Removes 99.999 % of parasites
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs)
- Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Exceeds NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Microbiological filter lasts up to 2,000 liters / 500 gallons
- Carbon capsule lasts up to 100 liters / 25 gallons
- Replaceable carbon capsule
- Filter weight: 48 gr. / 1.7 oz
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics