A strange phenomenon was first discovered at University of British Columbia ski club touring camps in the 1960’s. *While students carrying bowls or more standard eating vessels received regular potions, those clever few who were using a simple 2 cup measuring cup typically received much larger portions from the servers in the communal meal line. Soon, a few daring students were experimenting with 4 cup measuring cups and found the results to be the same: larger portions. Thus, the original ‘fair share’ cup was born.**Now nearly 50 years and several innovations later, GSI Outdoors has developed the FairShare Mug II, with insulating sleeve, compacting handle and a new lid that allows mugs to stack when stored, assuring that a whole new generation would receive their ‘fair share’ too.
- Secure, screw-on lid insulates and prevents spills
- Carabiner clip-in point for attaching to packs
- Cloth-wrapped, foam sleeve insulates hands and contents for a secure grip
- High-visibility graduations
- Clear polypropylene, foam
- Material: Clear Polypropylene / Foam
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Dimension: 5.5" x 5.0" x 5.4"
- Capacity: 32 fl. oz. (1 L)