Looking for a true technical daypack? The Gregory Amber 28 has the compact size and profile you want, with the support, features, and custom fit of TrailSpan technology to help you go further, faster, and with less fatigue. Load-bearing suspension and an adjustable, ventilated back panel give you big-pack support in technical terrain, where unstructured daypacks put you off balance and out of your zone. Trail-access storage options let you snack and shoot photos while keeping your pack on your back.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Hybrid top loading panel access to main body
- Zippered pockets on exterior and interior of hybrid panel access
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Trekking pole attachment points double as ice axe loops
- Integrated rain cover
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Volume: 28 L
- Dimensions: 24.0" x 13.0" x 8.5"