Purify Water. Anywhere. Our replaceable Purifier Cartridge is suitable for the rigors of global travel, outdoor adventure, and emergency use. Full-spectrum purification (+filtration) provides ultimate protection against pathogens, particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Virus Protection - Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
- Bacteria & Protozoa protection. Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Shelf life. Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan - Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity
- Chemical-free and BPA-free
- Compatibility: Ultralight, Quest and Legend
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Press Time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 2.8 oz / (80 g)
- Height: 2.9 inch / (7.3 cm)
- Diameter: 2.7 inch / (6.7 cm)