Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, the free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
- Weight: 37.3 g (1.3 oz.)
- Display Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Display Size: 0.93” x 0.93” (23.5 x 23.5 mm)