Make huge strides with a smaller watch. Styled for a trim, comfortable fit on smaller wrists, the 1.2” Fenix 6S is the multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more.
- Quality by Design: Fenix 6S features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- ClimbPro Feature: Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Garmin Pay Service: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate: Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Battery: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
- LENS MATERIAL : Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- BEZEL MATERIAL: stainless steel
- CASE MATERIAL: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- STRAP MATERIAL: Silicone
- PHYSICAL SIZE: 42 x 42 x 13.8 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 108-182 mm
- Suede band: 108-175 mm
- Fabric band: 108-189 mm
- Metal band: 108-180 mm
- DISPLAY SIZE: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 240 x 240 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- WEIGHT: Steel: 58 g (case only: 41 g)
- BATTERY LIFE:
- Smartwatch: Up to 9 days
- GPS: Up to 25 hours
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 50 hours
- Expedition GPS Activity: 20 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 34 days
- WATER RATING: 10 ATM
- MEMORY/HISTORY: 64 MB