These rugged fenix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride. Climbpro Feature: Use Climbpro Ascent Planner On Downloaded Courses To See Real-time Information On Your Current And Upcoming Climbs, Including Gradient, Distance And Elevation Gain. Multi-gnss Support: Access Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (Gps, Glonass And Galileo) To Track In More Challenging Environments Than GPS Alone. Abc Sensors: Navigate Your Next Trail With Abc Sensors, Including An Altimeter For Elevation Data, Barometer To Monitor Weather And Three-axis Electronic Compass. Pulse Ox Sensor: For Altitude Acclimation Or Sleep Monitoring, A Pulse Ox2 Sensor Uses Light Beams At Your Wrist To Gauge How Well Your Body Is Absorbing Oxygen. Respiration Tracking: See How You’re Breathing Throughout The Day, During Sleep And During Breathwork And Yoga Activities. Expedition Mode: Trek Far And Wide Between Recharges. Expedition Mode, An Ultralow-powered GPS Reference, Lasts For Weeks. Topo And Ski Maps: Use Topographical Maps To Navigate Your Adventures. View Run Names And Difficulty Ratings For 2,000 Worldwide Ski Resorts. Round-trip Routing: Enter A Distance You Want To Travel, And Get Suggested Routes That Will Bring You Back To Your Starting Point. Trendline™ Popularity Routing Helps You Find The Best Local Paths. Turn-by-turn Navigation: Follow A Route Or Course With Help From Turn-by-turn Directions, Which Let You Know Ahead Of Time When The Next Turn Is Coming. Smart Notifications: Receive Emails, Texts And Alerts Right On Your Watch When Paired With A Compatible Device.
- Sports Apps: Use Preloaded Activity Profiles For Trail Running, Swimming, Running, Biking, Hiking, Rowing, Skiing, Golfing And More.
- Backcountry Ski: Stay Informed When You’re In The Snow. This Preloaded Profile Can Distinguish Between Skiing And Climbing. It Automatically Shows Metrics Specific To Either Ascent Or Descent.
- Animated Workouts: This Watch Features Easy-to-follow, Animated Cardio, Strength, Yoga And Pilates Workouts You Can View On The Watch Screen. Choose From Preloaded Animated Workouts, Or Download More From Garmin Connect™ Online Community.
- Power Manager: View How Various Settings And Sensors Impact Your Watch’s Battery Life, So You Can Make Battery-extending Changes On The Fly.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate: Optical Heart Rate1 Technology Gauges Activity Intensity As Well As Heart Rate Variability To Calculate Your Stress Level. It Also Tracks Underwater Without A Heart Rate Strap.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor: Optimize Your Body’s Energy Reserves, Using Heart Rate Variability, Stress, Sleep And Other Data To Gauge When You’re Ready To Be Active Or When You May Need To Rest.
- Hydration Tracking: Log Daily Fluid Intake As A Reminder To Stay Hydrated. When Auto Goal Is Enabled, You’ll Even See Estimated Sweat Loss After An Activity And Your Goal Will Adjust Accordingly.
- Performance Metrics: View Advanced Training Metrics That Include Running Dynamics, Heat- And Altitude-adjusted Vo2 Max, Recovery Advisor And More1.
- Pacepro Technology: A First-of-its-kind Pacepro Feature Helps Keep You On Pace With Grade-adjusted Guidance As You Run A Course.
- Golf Courses: Access Full-color Courseview Maps For More Than 41,000 Golf Courses Around The World, And Get Button Targeting And The Playslike Distance Feature.
- Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Dx Or Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel, Titanium Or Diamond-like Carbon (Dlc) Coated Steel
- Case Material: Fiber-reinforced Polymer With Metal Rear Cover
- Strap Material: Silicone, Leather, Titanium Or Nylon
- Memory/History: 32 Gb
- Physical Size: 47 X 47 X 14.7 Mm
- Fits Wrists With The Following Circumference: Silicone Band: 125-208 Mm, Leather Band: 132-210 Mm, Fabric Band: 132-210 Mm, Metal Band: 132-215 Mm
- Display Size: 1.3" (33.02 Mm) Diameter
- Display Resolution: 260 X 260 Pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, Transflective Memory-in-pixel (Mip)