Like the other winter jackets in the Titanium line from Columbia, the Columbia Women’s Titanium OutDry EX Diamond HeatZone Down Jacket is ready to take on treacherous conditions without ripping, tearing or letting moisture in. Its external seam tapes provide maximum waterproof protection, and you can detach the synthetic fur collar when the extra warmth isn’t needed while backcountry skiing or mountaineering.
- OutDry™ waterproof protection with sealed seams
- Adjustable storm hood for protection
- Synthetic fur trim is removable
- Vents under the arms to cool you off
- PU VISLON® zippers keep out water
- Light Rail™ zip pocket for storage
- Interior security pocket
- Contoured sleeve cuff with adjustable drawstring for comfort
- Drawstring hem for fit adjustments
- Centre Back Length: 28"
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective 10D Ripstop 100% nylon
- Insulation: TurboDown™ 900 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down + 100g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation