The world’s first flatpack lantern combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity to bring you your own miniature smartgrid. Featuring a 12000 mAh rechargeable li-on battery, the Biolite BaseLantern XL offers big power to light large group settings and charge your gear. A custom Low Energy Bluetooth app connects with your BaseLantern and unlocks a suite of features like sleep timers, proximity activation, and real-time battery feedback so you get the most from your off-grid energy.
- 500 lumens of bright, even light in an ultra-packable format
- On/off/dim power button or press to cycle through the modes
- 12,000 mAh rechargeable internal battery with LEDs displaying battery remaining. Pwerful enough to charge a phone, tablet and other gear
- Stainless steel folding legs to raise above a table, angle for task-oriented lighting or hang from a branch
- Micro-USB charge in home or with Biolite SolarPanel 5+. No disposable battery required
- USB charge out to charge up to 4 smartphones
- Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App for complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation and real-time energy feedback. LE uses barely any power from your phone
- Lumens: 500
- Weight: 648 g (1.43 lbs)
- Battery: 12,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 5.08" x 5.0" x 1.73"
- Burn Time: 78 hours (low) 7.5 hours (high)
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Bluetooth App: Runs on Vluetooth Low Energy (LE). Compatible with Android and iOS, app not required for basic latern operation