Our traditional down mummy bags deliver high value and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, they are insulated with DownTek™ and use baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials these bags are your ticket to traveling fast and light.
- Our traditional down mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go
- Our Women’s mummy bags have a combination of increased insulation, as well as a fit that is shaped to contour to a woman’s body, creating an efficient sleeping bag for women, and ultimately a better night’s sleep.
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- 600 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip (65"/165cm YKK #5)
- Two-way zipper with Zipper Garage
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Works with any pad size or style
- Weight: 2 lbs / 1130 g
- Fill Weight: 23 oz. / 650 g
- Stuff Sack Size: 8" x 17.5"
- Should Girth: 56" / 142 cm
- Hip Girth: 56" / 142 cm
- Foot Girth: 36" / 91 cm
- Fits People up to: 5'10" / 178 cm
- EN Tested: Comfort 22F/-5C, Limit 10F/-12C