Our NEW Salt Creek SL series of tents features three doors you never knew you needed until now. Double side doors with double vestibule storage plus one head-entry door with an awning-style entrance that transforms into the best star gazing vantage point at the campsite. Steep walls create ample shoulder space and typically dead space above the foot of the tent is maximized with 3D bin pockets providing extra storage where it won’t get in the way. This tent checks all of the boxes of a full-featured backpacking tent that can easily make a good home at car camping spots with panoramic views and then some.
- A full-featured tent designed with three doors--two side doors with vestibules, and one head-entry door with awning--and over-vertical side walls for maximum head and shoulder room, make this one of our most diverse backpacking tents
- Front entry drop-down door with awning-style vestibule creates extra venting on hot summer nights, an additional escape route, or extra storage space for pets and gear
- Four-way DAC hub creates vertical walls for increased living space
- Two dual-zipper side doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing and allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices; Features 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 mesh ceiling , 1 3-D bin pocket, includes 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes & 2 awning guylines
- 3-D bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space
- One fly vent for increased airflow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly. Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights, fits Square, Triangle, Trapezoid Gear Lofts - sold separately. To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs / 1670 g
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs / 1840 g
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lbs / 1330 g
- Packed Size: 20.5" x 6.5"/ 52 x 17 cm
- Floor Size: 28 ft² / 2.6 m²
- Floor Dimensions: 52"-42" x 86" / 132-107 x 218 cm
- Head Height: 44" / 112 cm
- Vestibule / Awning Area: (2) 10ft² / 0.93 m²
- Number of Doors: 3
- DAC Pressfit Poles