An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models. THERMOFORMING AROUND A POLYSTYRENE CORE: Under heat and pressure in aluminum molds we thermoform a durable, impact resistant skin over a molded, watertight EPS foam core. The board is then extracted from the mold and sent for finishing.
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength
- Length: 11'0"
- Width: 34"
- Thickness: 5'1/2
- Weight View: 39 lbs
- Volume: 260 L
- Feet off tail: 21"
- Feet off nose: 21.8"
- Max Rider Weight: 285 lbs
- Fins setup: Single Fin
- Center fin: FCSII CONNECT Touring 9"
- Fins supplied: FCSII CONNECT Touring 9"
- Vendor Style Number: 102251