Intended to tackle variable mountainous terrain, the Montane provides strength and articulation for uncompromised technical hiking. This snowshoe features a heel lift bar and Spring-Loaded™ Suspension which are neccessities for backcountry exploring. What really sets the Montane apart from its competition is the Wrapp™ Swift binding which provides comfort, warmth, and easy-to-use straps. Get out and explore areas you never thought possible this winter.
- Spring-Loaded™ suspension keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. It also enhances traction control as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep terrain
- Wrapp™ Swift Binding blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use from the positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze
- Nytex Decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- Heel Lift Bar helps on steep climbs when calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking
- Traverse Trac Rails augment the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm sidehill terrain
- Length: 25"
- Surface Area: 176 sq in (1135 sq cm)
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)
- Weight (per pair): 4.51 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Vendor Style Number: U180101001250