The GEL-CUMULUS® 22 G-TX running shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This version features a bootie construction with GORE-TEX™ panelling to help keep feet warm and dry on wet winter runs. The FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to better isolate impact. This new heel design has deeper forefoot flex grooves and a softer midsole foam to give you a soft ride. A hard-wearing AHARPLUS™ rubber heel plug compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS® 22 G-TX shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- 3D print upper that increases forefoot support and comfort
- AHAR rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas of the outsole to better resist wear
- Flytefoam propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off
- Gel technology in the forefoot and rearfoot
- Gore-Tex technology on the upper to help keep feet dry
- Weight: 9.0 oz.
- Heel Height: 22 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm