Less weight, enhanced cushioning, and more energy with every step, the GT-2000™ 6 model delivers optimized performance and high-mileage durability. A widened forefoot accommodates bunions and reduces irritation, while the upper incorporates a better heel-fit to keep you locked down plus improved toe-spring for a smoother transition. The DuoMax® support system and heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offer protective stability that absorbs shock on any surface.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® (Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression) construction for smooth transitions while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Removable Sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Weight: 10.5. Heel Height: 22mm.
- Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Vendor Style Number: T805N.400