A long-time favorite of off-road runners, the lighter-weight ASICS GEL-Fujitrabuco™ 6 model is ready to hit the trails. The GEL-Fujitrabuco™ 6 model has made its name with a winning blend of cushioning, responsiveness and versatile traction. Get up to speed with a trail-specific outsole, rearfoot GEL® technology and protective toe bumper for the roughest ground. An Ortholite® sockliner provides immediate step-in comfort, while a lace garage and gusseted tongue ensure a secure, debris-free fit. Enhanced performance is built in throughout the shoe, while a more rugged mesh provides added durability.
- Ortholite® Sockliner provides moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Integrated Lace Garage™ technology pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed; also complies with rules regarding laces.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Solyte® Midsole Material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles, and also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Rock Protection Plate provides protection against stone bruises.