Eighteen years in the making, the legacy of ASICS hallowed GEL-Cumulus® 18 shoe now features Convergence GEL® Technology. For improved comfort and an unprecedented ride, ASICS' rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Technology is placed closer to the foot to replicate the comfort of your foot’s natural tissue, increasing function and shock dissipation.
- Visible Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- FluidRide Midsole 20 two layer construction is now built with two new unique midsole compounds, enabling ASICS to offer the best of both worlds: more bouncy plush cushioning underfoot, and lighter weight responsiveness closest to the road
- Guidance Line® Vertical ﬂex outsole groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression
- Guidance Trusstic™ System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for improved gait efﬁciency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Seamless Upper Construction reduces chance of irritation and improves the comfort and fit
- Independently placed Discrete eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized ﬁt environment and improved upper comfort
- ComforDry™ Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Impact Guidance System (IGS®) (Running) ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
- Heel Height: 23 mm
- Forefoot Height: 13 mm