Versatile, light and packable, the Tenquille Hoody offers essential protection while trekking or hiking in shifting conditions. Made from Arc’teryx Kauss™ 100% polyester softshell with a durable water repellent finish, the Tenquille resists moisture and repels wind. A light, durable double weave, Kauss™ has a textured backer for comfort next to the skin. Highly air permeable Circuit™ polyester panels under the arms aid ventilation and deliver performance stretch. The streamlined, fitted hood adds protection and warmth, and the cuffs have a knit gusset that helps create a secure seal but still allows the sleeves to be easily pushed up for heat dump.
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Low-profile hood with laminated brim
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper pulls
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Circuit™—Polyester weave
- Kauss™—100% polyester. A weather-shedding stretch double weave. The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture