Revel in the cozy warmth of the Thorium AR jacket by Arc’teryx. This extremely lightweight jacket is highly breathable and wind-resistant to block chilly drafts, keeping you toasty-warm and on-the go. With 750 goose down-fill, a full-front zip, and wind flap, this winter jacket is built for the coldest of conditions. Amazingly compressible, this outer layer fits into an included stuff sack for compact packing. The water-resistant finish keeps you dry in rain or snow, making this handsome jacket a must for alpine climbing and Cross Country skiing.
- Breathable, lightweight and wind-resistant for versatile, all-weather wear
- Compressible for compact packing with stuff sack
- Water-repellant finish protects against rain and snow
- Full-front zip with chin guard and wind flap for optimal warmth
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab. Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- 750-fill goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 insulation
- Weight: 365 g / 12.9 oz.
- Regular Fit, Hip Length
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Rinse twice - Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours - Do not iron - Store unstuffed in a dry place.
- Vendor Style Number: 17226