Hardwearing and highly versatile, the Beta SV Bib is built for rugged mountain conditions. Breathable and durable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro is reinforced with N115p-x face fabric in high wear areas to protect against harsh mountain environments. Fully separating WaterTight™ two-way zippers give a drop seat option and ease removal over boots and crampons. An elasticized waist keeps the cold and snow out. Keprotec™ instep guards shield from cuts and abrasion, and a bootlace hook helps keep the cuff secure. Athletic e3D fit is streamlined but accommodates layers.
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Drop seat design
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Lace hooks
- Low elastacized bib
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX ® Pro