Warm weather is never a constant, even in summer. Fog rolls in, a sudden thunderstorm blocks the sun, and changes in elevation and levels of exposure can cause temperatures to suddenly shift. But summer conditions seldom require bulky insulation. The Arc'teryx Men's Atom SL Hooded Jacket is specifically created to hit the zone where insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL Hooded Jacket is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts, and while enjoying the view from a freshly bagged peak.
- Weather resistant, breathable, insulated
- Compressible and packable, ultralight
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Drop back hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- 100% Polyester Mesh
- Torrent™—84% Polyester / 16% Elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment - 100% Nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Weight: 260g